Heal From Emotional Abuse
Emotional abuse leaves you with a toxic legacy. You don't need me to give you the details. You know them all too well, as they impact your whole life.
This resource is about healing that toxic legacy, one aspect at a time, and doing so quickly, easily and very cost-effectively. By doing so you will feel so much better in yourself, and will start to have the quality of life you deserve.
We do this by using EFT, which stands for Emotional Freedom Technique. EFT does exactly what it says - gives emotional freedom, and it does so quickly, easily, painlessly and almost effortlessly. It's not therapy, but it works quicker than therapy.
This may sound too good to be true, but as you shall see, it's not.
EFT works by simple tapping on acupuncture points whilst speaking of your issue. And gradually, easily, the issue just dissolves until it is gone. An issue can be anything from a trauma, to a phobia, to a limiting belief, to doubt, to grief and sadness, to anger ... any emotional block at all. You can find out more by going to our FAQ page.
You have three options regarding EFT:
- Work one-to-one with a practitioner. This is the best option in many ways, but is expensive.
- Do it by yourself. It's perfectly possible to do, and this option is free. But often it's hard to know what to say while you tap, especially when the abuse was so subtle you can barely articulate to yourself what the problem is. And it can be almost impossible to hold the space for your own healing. And so, while you certainly can tap by yourself, will you?
- EFT Videos created for healing your specific issues. These are more cost-effective and time-effective than a one-to-one practitioner, and much more efficient than working by yourself. This is the resource I share with you here.
The way it works is this: You watch a video of me leading you through the appropriate EFT session, and you just follow along, tapping where I tap and saying what I say. You just copy me, in other words, and the healing happens for you.
It couldn't be easier. You get the sense of me holding the space and being there with you, so it feels as if you are not alone. Obviously it's not the same as working with a real life EFT practitioner, but it is far better than being on your own. People who have used these videos have been kind enough to say that I have a calm and kind presence which helps and supports them as they tap.
You have two options regarding accessing these videos. You can purchase an individual video for download, to keep.
Or, you can join The Healing Club. The way that works is this:
You become a member of the Healing Club on a month-by-month basis. This membership gives you access to all the videos, to use as often as you wish. There is no commitment - you can cancel at any time. So, for example, if you want to heal just one specific issue, you can just join for one month, work on the issue for as much of that month as is needed, and then cancel.
I need to say, so that I do not misrepresent myself, that these videos are not professionally produced. They're perfectly clear and audible, just not that slick. The value lies in the content, and that, I stand over 100%.
I know that EFT might be new to you, and that it might well sound too-good-to-be true. And so, I offer you the option to join The Healing Club for 7 days for just $1.00. This will allow you to prove to yourself that EFT actually does work to erase and heal all the toxic legacy.
If you wish to remain a member and start healing other elements of the toxic legacy, then you need do nothing else - the first low monthly fee of $17.00 (the cost of about 15 minutes of a therapist's time) will be automatically paid 7 days later, and you will have continued access to all these videos. Otherwise you can cancel your membership at any time during those 7 days and you will not be charged another penny.
Here is a list of some of the issues you can heal with these videos once you join The Healing Club:
- Erase Your Guilt At Going No-Contact or Low-Contact
- Erase The Need To Self-Harm And Self-Punish
- Erase Your Self-Care Deficit
- Erase The Feeling Of Never Belonging
- Erase The Useless Hope That She Will Change
- Erase The Fear Of Her That Keeps You Trapped
- Erase Feeling Still Like A Little Child
- Erase The Feeling Of Being Unworthy
- Erase The Feeling Of Being Born Broken
- Coming To Experience Self-Love
- Erase Trauma Bonding and Stockholm Syndrome
- Heal All The Shame
- Erase The Difficulty Of Setting Boundaries With Her
- Erase Feeling Uncomfortable With Praise
- Erase The Hurt She Dropped You So Easily
- Erase The Hurt She Never Loved You
- Erase The Fear Of Getting Into Trouble
- Erase The Grief And Bereavement Of Losing Your Family
- Learn To Access Your Inner Authority
- Erase The Belief It's Your Job To Fix Everything
- Erase The Belief You Need To Keep Her Happy
- Erase The Fear Of Owning Your Power